The Department of Heritage in the University of Antwerp is now accepting applications from individuals who are interested in pursing a degree program at the Institution.
The University of Antwerp is one of the major Belgian universities located in the city of Antwerp. The name is abbreviated as UAntwerp, as the abbreviation UA should no longer be used.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2017
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships:
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of one year. During this period the promoter will submit grant applications in order to provide full financing for the following years;
- The scholarship starts between 1 October 2017 and 1 January 2018 and runs for 1 year;
- A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2 280.27 to € 2 419.84;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment; you will work both on the City Campus (Heritage Department) and on the Campus Drie Eiken (Vision Lab) and in external labs.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- hold a master degree in science, engineering, heritage conservation or another relevant academic discipline.
- be Belgians
- have experience in image processing and analysis
- be motivated to explore and investigate problems of painting conservation
- have a strong background in the conservation of paintings
- have finished their masters and bachelors degree program.
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information