The Center of Excellence in Sustainable Agriculture and Agribusiness Management (CESAAM) at Egerton University is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals who wants to undergo a Masters or PhD program at the Institution.
This is a comprehensive scholarship that will cover tuition fees, thesis research costs, stipend (to cover living expenses and hostel) and a return air-ticket for applicants from outside Kenya and Uganda.
Eligible Countries: Kenyan, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan, and Burundi.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in relevant agricultural science or related field. [Masters Applicants]
- have successfully completed masters or equivalent in a relevant agricultural science or related field.[PhD Applicants]
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply either online, or by post enclosing their applications in envelope marked CESAAM programmes. The applicant must submit the following documents:
- Application cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates
- For PhD applicants, a concept note of not more than 4 pages stipulating research area of interest
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th April, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information