Are you interested in obtaining a degree from any recognized Nigerian university or a reputable overseas university?
The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC invites applications from reputable applicants who has interest in pursuing a degree program at any recognized Nigerian university or a reputable overseas university.
This scholarship program is provided to help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry. It is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Social Investment programme.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2017
Eligible Countries: Nigerians
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Eligible Field of Study:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Number of Awards: Not specified
- Be Nigerians
- possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized Nigerian university.
- NOT be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2017.
- have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed above.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2017)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. Current Curriculum Vitae
i. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, 30th June, 2017.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 15th July, 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information