Each year, Rotary awards fully funded fellowships for dedicated leaders from around the world to study at one of their peace centers.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for leaders with work experience in peace and development. Our fellows are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace
Application Deadline: 15th May 2023.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Type: Masters & Certificate Fellowship
Value of Award: The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and internship and field-study expenses.
Number of Awards; Each year, The Rotary Foundation awards up to 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and up to 40 for certificate studies at premier universities.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship/fellowship program, applicants must:
- have minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- be Proficient in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended.
- have excellent leadership skills
- have good academic records
How to Apply: