OpenWater, a Software Development Company in Washington DC is offering scholarship opportunities to Students who wants to be great in Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Software Development, Sales Profession or any thing in between.
The OpenWater Scholarship is designed to equipped talented and Excellent Students with grant worth $1,500.
Application Deadline: December 31st 2018
Application Results Announcement: February 1st, 2019
Eligible Countries: USA
- Applicants must be Permanent Resident of the United States. This can be by birth or by Nationalization.
- Applicants must be enrolled into any accredited University in the USA, in a Fulltime Undergraduate programme.
- Applicants must be passionate in the discipline of study of Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Applicants must be on a minimum 3.3 grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum 24 ACT or minimum SAT score of 1680 (including writing section).
- Applicants must show great Leadership qualities and entrepreneurial success/accomplishments, academic record, extracurricular activity (including athletics) and anticipated future potential.
How To Apply: Every Student who wish to be an OpenWater Scholar or wish to win the OpenWater Scholarship must write an Captivating Essay which Stands out amongst others.
The Essay Title: How do you envision your field of study fitting into the future?
Visit The Official Website For More Information