Kings College, London is offering scholarships opportunities to applicants who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
This scholarship program is awarded to outstanding suitable applicants wants to pursue a PhD or MPhil program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 18th June 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Type: MPhil and PhD
Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
Number of Awardees: 1 scholarship for each of the eligible projects
Value of Scholarship: £15,000. Each scholarship will cover tuition fees and/or living costs, plus, where relevant, any additional contribution, financial or in-kind
Eligible Field of Study: For the academic year 2017-18, one scholarship each has been made available to each of the following projects:
- Making the modern racehorse in Britain, c1920-2020
- Beyond the Madness of King George: Health and Healing at the Hanoverian Court
- Understanding Citizen Engagement with Parliamentary Debates: A computational approach using the Online Hansard Report
- Robotic Singulation of Tangled Plants
- Mental health justice and the capability to live in the community
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- undertake a full-time MPhil/PhD programme with one of the above advertised projects
- not be current MPhil/PhD students.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Applicants must complete and submit as a minimum* a CV and personal statement identifying which project they would like to be considered for explaining why they would be suitable, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm (UK BST) on 18 June 2017. The subject line of the email should read ‘RT Scholarship 1718 – [include the relevant project title]’.
Visit The Official Website For More Information