The World Summit Youth Award (WSYA) is a special and unique world wide contest which brings talented young developers and entrepreneurs who are under 30years of age together – who use the internet and technology to make an impact in our society.
The WSYA selects and awards these young talented youths who works together in effort to reach the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Categories: The following categories are available for application:
- Women empowerment
- Innovation for SDGs
- Education for all
- Fight poverty, hunger and disease
- Digital generation
- Go Green, Climate change
- Meet other talented youths from across the globe, Government representatives, NGOs, Business leaders, social entrepreneurs and UN.
- Be invited to winners event
- Present your project on world wide stage
- Share ideas with other promising youths
- Learn about seminars and trends regarding MDGs
- Your project will be showcased on www.youthaward.org
- Be promoted through WSYA network and Social, business, ICT networks
- Become part of youth people taking action on SDGs.
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be from countries which are members of UN or UNESCO.
- Be 30years of age
- Be committed, creative designer, application developer, journalist or writer using internet to address the UN Sustainable development goals (SDGs)
How To Apply:
There are two ways of applying:
- Applicants will have their project nominated by a Youth Ambassador or by a former winner.
- Applicants will have to submit their projects online on the Youth Award database.
The application deadline for this award is on October 30 2016.
Please visit the WSYA official website for more information.