The Professor De Winter Master Scholarships at the university of twente is for women who comes from EU/EEA or Non-EU/EEA countries. This scholarship is provided to enable these women pusue their dreams of achieving a masters taught degree at the university.
This scholarship is worth €7,500 per year for the full duration of the Master’s programme.
These master taught courses are available for this scholarship:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- EU/EEA Countries
- Non-EU/EEA countries (Eligible African countries only are listed here: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville), Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome & Principe, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe.)
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be a citizen of EU/EEA or Non-EU/EEA countries.
- be female.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have applied for a masters taught program at University of Twente.
How To Apply
Applicants cannot apply for a Professor de Winter scholarship themselves. Applicants will need to be nominated by their faculty, after they have applied for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS).
To apply for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) click here.
The scholarship application deadline is on 31 March 2017.
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage