The University of Copenhagen through the department of computer science in the Faculty of Sciences is offering a PhD scholarship in Hybrid Business Process Management to International students who wants to undertake a PhD degree in the course.
This scholarship provides high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
Eligible Countries: ALL
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be International students.
- Hold an MSc degree in Computer Science
- Have good results
- Be proficient in English Language.
How To Apply:
Applicants who are interested in this scholarship should visit this link to apply.
The following documents are required for this scholarship:
- A Cover Letter, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the PhD project and which specific topics you intend to focus on.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees.
The scholarship application deadline is on 4 December 2016
Please visit the official website for more information.