Centrale Nantes is offering scholarships to Non EU/EU students who intends studying a masters program in the Institution. Centrale Nantes is a Top- French Grande Ecole that delivers an academic programme and an applied research of the highest quality with the support of numerous strong institutional and industrial partners.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Computational Mechanics (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Energetics and Propulsion
- Hydrodynamics and Ocean Engineering (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Materials Processes and Technology of Composites
- Design of Systems and Products
- Civil Engineering
- Ship operation and naval engineering
- Advanced Robotics (Erasmus Mundus Label of excellence)
- Automatic Control, Signal and Image
- Real Time, Steering and supervision
- Atmosphere, Water and Urban environment
Eligible Countries: Non European countries And European countries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be EU/Non EU students.
- hold a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of engineering
- have a TOEFL (score 220 CBT, 550 PBT, 80 IBT), Cambridge Advanced English Test (score B or higher), IELTS (score 6.5 or higher), TOEIC (800) or other English equivalent test.
- have outstanding grades.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.
The scholarship application deadline is on 31st March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information