SDA Bocconi School of Management invites applications from outstanding African students who has interest in studying for a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers 50% – 70% of the tuition fees.
Eligible Countries: Africa or Mediterranean Area (any nationality from these areas, Italy excluded).
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned areas.
- have completed their bachelors degree.
- have a minimum GMAT score of 680.
- have applied or applied to Bocconi School of management, Italy
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form. Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com with the subject: TW MBA 2017/18.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is
- 31st March, 2017
- 30th April, 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information