The Helwan University in Cairo invites applications from individuals who wants to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) awards monthly scholarships (500 Euros per month for 24 months) to students from Egypt and for Arab nationals currently residing in Egypt and affected by civil war (Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq).
Eligible Countries: Arab refugees (from Syria, Libya, Irak and Yemen)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have Bachelor’s degree in Archaeology, Tourism, Architecture, Conservation or (Art) History, or equivalent qualifications.
- be proficient in English Language
- have good records
How To Apply: The following are required during applications:
- Hand-signed application UNHCR Documents on the refugee status
- A complete and signed application form
- If accessible a copy of the higher education entrance qualification (English or Arabic) (e.g. Secondary School Leaving Certificate, High school diploma, university entrance examination, one or two years of studying etc.)
- Certified copy of the Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification (English or Arabic) (e.g. FHdiploma) preferably in the area of Archaeology, Tourism, Architecture, Conservation or History, or equivalent qualification
- Certified copy of the transcripts of records (list of subjects taken) (English or Arabic)
- Hand signed Curriculum vitae (CV) (Please attach all certificates of mentioned work experiences, trainings, internships and engagements)
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) with precise description of the academic/professional and personal reasons for wishing to participate in the programme.
- Explanation of the grading system
- Copy of valid id / passport
Kindly send your application to [email protected]
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 20th September 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information