The Estonian Government is offering scholarships to International students, Researchers and Academic staffs who has interest in studying for a masters degree at any Estonian institutions of higher education (HEI).
This scholarship program is worth 350 EUR per month. Additional costs such as tuition fee, health insurance and other costs will not be compensated.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Countries: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have not been granted any other scholarship before.
- have good academic records
How To Apply: The following are required during application
- Application form and motivation letter through online application system
- Confirmation of admission from the higher education institution in Estonia or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- Copy of passport or ID-card.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st May 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information