The Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China invites applications from individuals who has interest in studying for a masters or PhD program at any Chinese Institution.
This scholarship program covers Tuition fees, teaching material fee waiver; research and survey fee waiver; dissertation guidance fee waiver; one-off resettlement fee, 3000RMB per month per master student, 3500RMB per month per PhD student; -medical insurance and -one-time round-trip international airfare for all the students.
Eligible Countries: developing countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- be in good health
- be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- be under the age of 45 when applying
- have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th April 2017
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information