The University of Glasgow, UK invites applications for the LLM India Scholarships which is awarded to Indian students who wants to undergo a masters program in Law.
This scholarship is worth £8,625 and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Corporate & Financial Law [LLM] (pg)
- Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy [LLM] (pg)
- International Commercial Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Competition Law & Policy [LLM] (pg)
- International Economic Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Law & Security [LLM] (pg)
- Law [LLM] (pg)
Eligible Countries: India
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have obtained an undergraduate Law degree (LLB) from a recognized Indian institution
- be Indians.
- have excellent results.
How To Apply: All student applicants holding an LLB from a recognized Indian law institution, accepted for a place on the School of Law LLM (any specialism) by the scholarship application date, will automatically be considered for the scholarship competition. Two successful applicants will be notified of the results.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program are as follows:
- 31st March 2017 – for applicants who are in possession of an LLB qualification.
- 30th June 2017 – for applicants who are awaiting their LLB qualification.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.
2 thoughts on “2017 LLM India Scholarships At University Of Glasgow, UK”
this Glasgow university of India is the most seccessful university in indian
And i am more interested for this school
my phone no +234 9039799732