The Ca’ Foscari University, Italy invites applications from international students who wants to pursue a masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth Euro 3,500.00 and will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have applied for a course of study in the department of Humanities at Ca’ Foscari University, Italy
- have good academic records.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
1. Applications must be sent to: Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia – Segreteria Didattica del Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici – Palazzo Malcanton Marcorà 3484/D 30123 Venezia (Italia) by and no later than 8 th June 2017.
2. The application, complete with a copy of the student’s identity document, can be submitted alternatively:
a) by fax to the number (0039) 0412349873;
b) by certified registered mail (in this case, the date of the postmark is not relevant);
c) certified email to the address: [email protected]
3. The application shall be compiled using only the form enclosed with this announcement, under penalty of exclusion.
4. The application shall be accompanied by certification of the requirements, by a CV in European format and a presentation by the candidate illustrating the reasons why he/she wishes to enroll in the degree courses offered by the Department of Humanities.
Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is June 8, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information