The Royal Tropical Institute, Netherlands (KIT) invites applications from talented health professionals who wants to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship is worth €15,000 and is intended as a contribution to the tuition fees of the master’s programme for a maximum period of 12 months.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Master in International Health
- Master in Public Health
Eligible Countries: Low income countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a Low Income Country.
- hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
- have completed their bachelors degree program with good results.
- be admitted to either the Master in International Health or Master in Public Health and meet all application requirements of the scholarship.
How To Apply:
Upload the following documents in your existing file in the KIT online application system (link):
– A motivation letter why you apply to KIT Scholarship Fund and how you think you plan to use the skills acquired to the advantage of the public case.
– Proof of financing for the remaining part of the funding (approx. 17.000 Euro). This can be bank statements, a letter of financial support by an other scholarship provider, employer or other source.
Please fill in the form (check the official page)
Complete applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results in week of 15 May 2017.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 5th May 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information