Turku Collegium for Science and Medicine, Finland invites applications for Five Postdoctoral positions for three years period.
The aim of the Turku Collegium for Science and Medicine (TCSM) is to establish a multidisciplinary, interactive research platform for young dynamic scientists in Science and Medicine.
The salary for Postdoctoral Researcher positions correspond to a requirement level 5 and personal performance level 4 euro-denominated salary (3 326, 61 €/ month).
Eligible Countries: All
Eligibility: To be eligible for this position, applicants must:
- have interest in the following subjects: Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Medicine
- be International students
- hold a doctoral degree, which may not have been completed more than five years ago at the time of accepting the position.
- have potential and be excellent in research work.
- have excellent results in previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Please include CV, degree certificates, a list of publications and a personal statement/motivation letter where the applicant is asked to describe his/her scientific background and research interests and how they relate to the research activities at the University of Turku.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on 15th March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information