The University of Gastronomic Sciences is offering scholarships to individuals in Low and Middle Income Countries who has interest in pursuing a degree at the Institution.
This scholarship program is provided to applicants who must have completed the pre-enrollment procedures to the Master of Gastronomy for the 2017-2018 academic year
The University of Gastronomic Sciences is an international academic institution in northern Italy. The campus is in Pollenzo, near Bra, a city in the north-west region of Piedmont
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: low-income countries or lower-middle-income or upper-middle-income countries according to the World Bank
To be taken at (country): Italy
Number of Awardees: 2
Value Of Scholarship: € 16,500 each and for the conferral of student housing and lunch service scholarships.
Eligible Fields of Study: Master of Gastronomy programs:
- Master of Gastronomy: Food in the World (Food Cultures and Mobility)
- Master of Gastronomy: Food in the World (Food Ecologies and Sovereignty)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be subsequently enrolled as a regular student in the program
- be citizens of Lower & Middle-Income Countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be in possession of a minimum level of English language equivalent to a C1-level, (in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- have applied for the Master of Gastronomy programs
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
The complete required documentation must arrive before 12:00 noon on July 3, 2017. Documents may be submitted either in person, by mail via registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, or by international courier, at the Registrar’s Office at the following address:
Università degli Studi di Scienze Gastronomiche
Via Amedeo di Savoia, 8
12042 Pollenzo – Bra (Cuneo) Italy
Late delivery of documents will not be accepted.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Important Note: It is necessary to through the application requirements in the Program Webpage (Link above) before applying.
Award Provider: University of Gastronomic Sciences