Applications are invited from interested applicants who has interest in pursuing a degree at Gadjah Mada University (GMU).
This scholarship program is awarded to applicants who wants to apply for a full-time postgraduate programmes, with a focus on Implementation Research for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Gadjah Mada University is a public research university located in Yogyakarta, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Application Timeline: 31st August 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Indonesia
Number of Awardees: Limited
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers the following:
- Return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Tuition fees and a basic medical and accident insurance.
- Support for research project/thesis expenses, including travel and sustenance during data collection in home country.
- Indonesian language course to improve integration in the university’s environment.
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses equivalent to local living cost.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Eligible Field of Study: Courses relevant to a career in implementation science.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship. Applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be under 35 years old
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
How To Apply: Interested applicants should follow the necessary steps:
- For International applicants please login at http://um.ugm.ac.id/v.2015.2/foreign/idx.php and choose “Master of Public Health” for Master Programme
- For Indonesian applicants, please login at http://um.ugm.ac.id and choose “Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat” (Public Health) for Master Programme
- Please send the online form and all documents with good quality to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must also complete the TDR international postgraduate scholarship application form (attached) and email this form to: email@example.com.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information