Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with Kwame Nkruma University of Science and Technology (KNUST) invites applications from brilliant people who wants to pursue their education successfully.
Application Deadline: Friday, 1st September, 2017, at 3.00pm
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Eligible Field of Study: All
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: Full tuition waiver
Duration Of Scholarship: Duration of Program
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of Ghana
- not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
- Be First (1st) Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University.
- have good academic records
How to Apply: All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- All Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should explain in details why they need financial support (This information must not exceed one page and should be typed written on a plain sheet using 1.5 line spacing. The Sheet should be attached/stapled to the application form).
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be put in an A4 Envelope indicating the following at the back of the envelope:
- Reference Number,
- Current year,
- Mobile Number.
The sealed envelope must be submitted at the J. HAPPER BUILDING, Room 19/20 Student Affairs/Student Financial Services (Office of the Dean of Students). Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: Unibank Ghana
Important Notes: Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.