Applications are invited for the international scholarship programs which is offered to International students who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree program at Estonian Business School (EBS)
The Estonian Government will provide a monthly allowance of 350€ to qualified applicants.
Eligible Countries: International Countries(ALL)
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration as well as for Business Administration & Languages.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have applied to EBS before applying for this scholarship program.
- be fluent in English Language.
- have completed their high school education with excellent results.
How To Apply
The mode of application is online. Click here to begin application
The following documents are required during application:
- Passport or other identification document with a photo and a personal ID-code
- 1 passport photo(3×4 cm)
- A CV or a letter of recommendation from previous school or work environment
- Motivation letter
- English language test certificate
- Completed application form
- High school diploma and grade transcript.
The scholarship application deadline is on 10th April 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information