Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation is offering grants to scholars from a wide range of disciplines and professional fields to undertake research toward informing policy making in the United Arab Emirates.
This Grant covers all student expenses associated with their field research in the United Arab Emirates, including return airfares, furnished accommodation for up to 12 months and a stipend to cover living costs and research support.
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must:
- Be International students.
- Must be a current PhD student at an accredited university in good academic standing.
- Have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program.
- Must have all PhD coursework completed and be ready to conduct the field research component of his/her dissertation.
- Have a research proposal that is approved.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.