Universities of the Coimbra Group offers research scholarships to young Africans in Universities in Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to run a one – three (1-3) months research program in a Coimbra Group University.
Successful candidates will have access to excellent academic knowledge in quality facilities. The scholarships include financial support for tuition, living costs, airfares etc.
The following Coimbra Group universities are participating in the 2017 edition of the scheme:
- University of Barcelona (Spain)
- Eötvös Loránd University Budapest (Hungary)
- University of Granada (Spain)
- University of Graz (Austria)
- University of Groningen (The Netherlands)
- Jagiellonian University of Krakow (Poland)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- University of Pavia (Italy)
- University of Poitiers (France)
- University of Salamanca (Spain)
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this research program, applicants must:
- Be citizens of a sub-Saharan African Country.
- Be under the age of 45.
- Should be current staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Have completed their bachelors and Masters degree in any recognized institution with good grades.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st March 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.