The Grameen Foundation Fellowship provides a unique opportunity for professionals from a wide range of industries, management consulting, data analysis, healthcare and agriculture, to gain substantial experience leading the development and implementation of projects serving the poor, working with some of the brightest minds in social innovation.
During this fellowship, All Fellows receive living stipends, pre-departure training, and ongoing support.
To be taken at (country): Fellowship placements will likely be in Africa (particularly Uganda, Ghana, Kenya, Burkina Faso, and Tanzania), Latin America (particularly Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Ecuador), Asia (particularly India and the Philippines), and the Middle East (particularly U.A.E).
Eligibility: To be eligible for this fellowship program, fellows must:
- have experience in strategy or management consulting.
- have worked in global business or in start-up environments.
- be expertise in the areas of financial services, health, agriculture, mobile technology, and social entrepreneurship.
How To Apply:
- Step 1: Download the application instructions here.
- Step 2: Submit your application responses and supporting documents via the Application Submission Form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this fellowship is on 31st March, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.