The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is offering foundation scholarships to economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality and relevant university education.
This scholarship program covers :
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid accommodation, learning materials and uniforms, transportation and stipend
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build relationships and scholar capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, life and career coaching and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community service and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back) and uniquely sourced internship.
- An academic environment where faculty and students engage with global issues.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of MasterCard Foundation Scholars Alumni
- The opportunity to be enrolled on an accelerated Master’s Degree after undergraduate studies with an MCF Partner institution in the USA.
Eligible Countries: Ghana and Other African Countries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be African
- have Critical Economic Needs.
- be prepared to Go-Back And Give-Back to his or her Community.
- have WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognised institution and Certificate Ready and Satisfies KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants are advised to download a copy of the application form.
- Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS/ any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager,
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST,
Office of the Dean of Students, KNUST
Private Mail Bag
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 12th May 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information