The Peking University, China is offering the Peking University Scholarships (PKUS) to outstanding students who wants to pursue an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is divided into two, which is the Full scholarship program and the partial scholarship program.
The Full scholarship program Covers tuition fees; Living allowance (including accommodation subsidy) Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/per month, Master: 2500 CNY/per month, PhD: 3000 CNY/per month, Medical insurance: 600 CNY/per year. While the Partial scholarship: Covers tuition.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to Peking University.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
Application Deadline: The application deadline are as follows:
- Graduate Degree Program Applicants (M.A. or Ph.D.): March 31st, 2017
- Undergraduate Program Applicants (B.A): May 15th, 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information