Pannasastra University of Cambodia (PUC) and the Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (RWI) with financial support from Swedish Development Cooperation is offering scholarships to Foreign and Cambodia students who has interest in studying for a Masters degree program in International Human Rights.
Eligible Countries: Cambodia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Citizens of Cambodia
- accepted to the Master programme, i.e. fulfil all the general requirements for the Master Programme, including academic merits, English language skills etc; and
- Be committed to Human Rights.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
How To Apply: To be admitted to a Master’s programme, students must submit the following documents:
- Completed PUC’s graduate programme application form (available at PUC Legal Clinic)
- Two photos (4 X 6)
- A copy of resume/CV
- A copy of bachelor’s degree certified by a competent authority
- A copy of bachelor’s degree transcript
- A personal statement letter
- Two letters of recommendation
Individuals who wish to apply for a scholarship should submit the following supporting documents (in English):
- Cover sheet of the scholarship application to the Master Programme (available at Administrative Office located within PUC Legal Clinic)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Scholarship motivation letter (400-600 words) explaining why the applicant should be awarded a scholarship referring to the selection criteria above
- • Proof of English language skills
- Copy of the applicant’s ID card or passport with her/his personal data and photograph; and
- Any other documents the applicant wish to submit, for example recommendation letters, diplomas, certificates etc.
Required documents should be sent to:
Faculty of Law and Public Affairs (FLPA),
Paññasastra University of Cambodia,
Heng Building, 2nd Floor, No. 184,
Norodom Blvd, 12301, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia Office: 855-23-676-7293
Mr. Thol Theany Coordinator for Law Programmes
Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is March 20, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information