The London School of Economics and Political Science(LSE), UK invites applications for The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships.
This scholarship is provided to Africa students who wants to pursue a masters program in the institution.
Eligible Countries: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Environmental and Development
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Public Management and Governance
- MSc Finance (full-time)
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc African Development
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens and residents of the following country: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
- have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized university.
- have outstanding academic results.
- have applied or applying to LSE.
How To Apply: Interested applicants can apply using this link
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is on 26th April 2017.
Please Visit The Official Page For More Information.