The University of Pretoria, South Africa is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The LLM/MPhil in Human Rights and Democratization in Africa is a unique programme to which 25 to 30 individuals from African countries with the following degrees and preferably experience in the field of human rights are admitted:
- Law students
A degree allowing access to the legal profession (eg LLB or licence en droit)
- Other students (non-law students)
At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to human rights and democratization
Eligible Countries: African countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Africans.
- be in possession of a first degree in Law (LLB, licence en droit or licenciatura em direito) or a Honours degree relevant to human rights and democratisation.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- be Proficient in English Language.
How To Apply: Click here to apply
- Previous academic records/transcripts
- Previous degree certificate(s)
- Copy of bio-data page of passport
- A good quality photograph of yourself
- For applicants who did not obtain their qualifications in English: TOEFL, SAT1 or IELTS Test certificate.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st July 2017
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information