The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship program to interested applicants who has interest in acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadlines: Deadline for the application for a scholarship is the same as deadline for processing admission:
KAIST has three application cycles: EARLY, REGULAR, and LATE.
- Application Opens: 1st September 2017
- Application Closes: 25th October 2017
- Application Opens: 1st November 2017
- Application Closes: 5th January 2018
- Application Opens: 26th February 2018
- Application Closes: 29th June 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International countries (except South Korea)
To be taken at (country): South Korea
Type: Undergraduate taught
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 200,000 ~ 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Duration Of Scholarship: Duration of course
- Applicants must be International students
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST
How To Apply:
- There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelines here to prepare for required documents in detail.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)