The University of South Australia (UniSA) is the Largest University in South Australia. This institution is offering partnership scholarships to interested individuals who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to develop graduates for global careers and champion business growth in their State.
Application Deadline: Applications are open year round with intakes in January, April, July and September.
Eligible Countries: Australia
Eligible Field Of Study: Business administration.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Value Of Scholarships: The UniSA WiMBA scholarship is approx $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time. UniSA and your employer each contribute 50% of the fees. Based on current 2016 fees are $21,600 (subject to change).
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Australia Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Have application supported/endorsed by sponsoring employer
- Have demonstrated potential for a senior leadership role in the sponsoring employer’s organization
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
- have a minimum of three (3) years full-time management experience and a recognized university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications;
How To Apply:
- Nominated Employees to submit scanned or electronically signed copy of the completed Scholarship Application Form to email@example.com in addition to a formal MBA application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the scholarship selection panel.
- The sponsoring employer may be contacted to discuss the application.
- Nominated Employees will receive a written notification from UniSA to verify the outcome of their application.
- Upon receiving written confirmation, successful applicants can then enroll in the MBA.
You will be required to upload:
- A current CV outlining your employment history and management experience
- A digital copy of your academic transcript(s).
Please note: original or certified copies of your transcript will be required if your application is accepted.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: University of South Australia (UniSA)