Are you a citizen of Ghana? Are you interested in pursuing a degree program in Ghana?
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting applications for the Educational Pathways International (EPI) Scholarship program which will be awarded to Individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program in Ghana. The scholarships are designed for high achievers (Gifted Student) who are from areas of need.
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana- University of Ghana, Accra or Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi.
Value Of Scholarship: The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
Duration Of Scholarship: 4 Years
Eligibility: To be interested in this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of Ghana
- be highly motivated, talented and deserving students
- have attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- be able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- have obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE.
- be 100 level students or Level 200 continuing student with CGPA of 3.5 (limited slot) or female Level 300 or above continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
How To Apply: Interested applicants Submit a completed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays. The following are required during application:
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents to substantiate your need
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information