Are you interested in pursuing a degree at the same time working or undergoing an internship program?
Applications are invited for the Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship which will be awarded to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
Eligible Countries: All
Eligible Field Of Study: STEM Fields
Type: Undergraduate, Internships/Jobs
Number of Awards: 25
Value of Award: The scholarship includes:
- All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing event
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of first semester)
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role.
Eligibility: to be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
- be females
- Graduation date: November 2017 – June 2018
- have a Major in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
- be international students
- have good academic grades
How To Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: Goldman Sachs