Are you an International student? Are you looking to acquire a degree program in UK?
Imperial College Business School is offering the Future Leaders Scholarships which is available to International students who wants to study for MBA program at the Institution.
The scholarship program is worth £23,500 and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
- 26th January 2018
- 16th March 2018
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Countries: UK and International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have A strong track record of leadership in any field
- have Outstanding future leadership potential
- have A strong and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- have Under six years’ postgraduate work experience preferred
- be international students
- have applied or applying to Imperial College Business School.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 26 January 2018 for the first decision committee or 16 March 2018 for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered.
Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to email@example.com by 26 January 2018 or 16 March 2018. Emails should state ‘Future Leaders Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
“Describe the time when you had the most impact as a leader.” (700 words maximum)
The mode of application is online. Click here to apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: Imperial College