The University of Durham, UK is offering the Ruth First Educational Trust Scholarships to individuals who wants to undergo a Masters program at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers :
- Full payment of tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments
- one return air ticket from the home country to the UK and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded accommodation and meals at St Chad’s College
- Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- a contribution to the cost of sending belongings home before departure.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Taught Master’s Degree programmes
Eligible Countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any Recognized Institution.
- show evidence of active involvement in and commitment to voluntary work for the benefit of causes such as rural or urban community development.
- have applied or applying to University of Durham.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply:
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: Ruth First Educational Trust