Are you a Ghana or Nigeria Citizen? Are you willing to study for a degree program in Malta.?
The Government of Malta is offering the Commonwealth & Valletta Action Plan Scholarship program to Citizens of Ghana and Nigeria who are willing to pursue a Masters degree program in Malta.
This scholarship program serves as a platform to showcase the higher education opportunities that exist in Malta and to demonstrate Malta’s support for excellence and intellectual achievement.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 20 March 2018
Eligible Countries: Ghana and Nigeria
Value Of Scholarships: The two scholarships will cover:
- Payment of the University of Malta Tuition Fees.
- Health Insurance to cover a premium up to a maximum of EUR 500 per year. Students will be guided on this and other arrangements upon arrival.
- Reimbursement for the obligatory Health Test of EUR 45 to be carried out in Malta as required for the processing of the Residence Permit
- One return journey to Ghana or Nigeria, the cost of which is capped at EUR 1000. Any additional trips or travel costs higher than this amount will have to be covered by the student.
- Costs for full board accommodation for the duration of the course.
- An additional stipend will be provided. Students will be entitled to receive a stipend amounting to €200 per month, for a period of up to 16 months which would allow applicants to cover other expenses, including transport, academic material and books, food and leisure.
- The residence permit application fee of EUR27.50 shall also be covered by the scholarship.
- Applicants must be Citizens of Ghana or Nigeria
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program
- Applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language Proficiency Certificate at the required level. Applicants are also requested to present a copy of their passport.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
Application Process: Applicants to Masters by Research programmes are required to submit a research proposal with their application.
Applicants to Masters of Arts in English courses are required to refer to this link for information about entry requirements set by the Department of English, Faculty of Arts. If you have further questions concerning this matter please send an email to email@example.com.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information