Every year, the American University of Paris offers an international scholarship opportunity that covers up to 75% of the total tuition fee to high achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 15 November
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 75% of the tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must hold impressive academic records
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
How to Apply: The applicants must first sign up on the official online portal of the university and submit the supporting documents. The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A personal statement and a supplemental essay.
- Extra activities and work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.