Competitive applicants should be able to demonstrate curiosity, an ability to reflect upon themselves, a strong work ethic, and clear communication skills. Applicants should also be seriously interested in pursuing a life of service to humanity after Deep Springs, and they should have a sense of how the college would help them achieve this goal.
Application Deadline: November 5, 2023.
Value & Duration of Award: Full Scholarship
- The full-scholarship for tuition, room, and board is awarded automatically to all admitted students, regardless of financial need, country of origin, or any other considerations.
- Admitted students in financial need can consult with the Academic Dean to receive funding assistance for books, travel, and incidental expenses.
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: To be considered for the Deep Springs College scholarship, you must:
- not have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent at another institution.
- not be over the age of 23 at the application deadline.
- Transfer students who have not completed a four-year degree are welcome to apply.
- There are no special deadlines or processes for transfer students, but they must submit transcripts from their college-level careers in addition to secondary school transcripts. Regardless of prior college experience, every student enters Deep Springs as a “first-year.”
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below