Fellowships are awarded annually in an international competition. Applications for the academic year 2024-2025 competition will open in early August and close on December 1st.
If you are not already enrolled as a classified graduate student at UH Mānoa, you must apply to the university for the following fall semester by December 1. The University of Hawai‘i launches their online application system on August 1 each year for admissions the following year. To ensure timely processing of your EWC application, supporting documents for both your UH admissions office and department applications must be completed by January 10, regardless of whether the UH departmental deadline falls after that date.
Type: Masters, Doctorate
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
Value of Award: Full Scholarship, Accommodation, Health Insurance, Feeding Allowance
Eligible Countries: 50 Selected Countries
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Eligibility: Students have to meet the given below criteria to apply for EWC Graduate Scholarship:
- Applicant should have the nationality of United states, Pacific Region, south East Asia, south Asia and East Asia.
- Applicant must have 4year degree of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from US college or University.
- The applicant must have 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 CGPA in four semesters or 6 semesters in the Graduate degree or post Graduate degree.
How To Apply: Applicants can apply online for EWC Graduate Scholarship 2023 in USA. Follow the given below steps to apply for the scholarship.
- When the application will be submitted the applicant will receive an email from the university.
- All details a candidate will apply will be correct like name, address, religion, date of birth, country, religion etc.
- All required fields on the application form should be complete.
- All the data of the candidate either from academic or professional life will be provided.
- A candidate must complete all the application carefully and then submit it.
Required Documents: To apply, candidates must prepare the following documents to apply online for EWC Graduate Scholarship in USA:
- IELTS, TOEFL is required to apply for this scholarship.
- The checklist of application must be filled.
- Application acknowledgement.
- Transcript of academics or last degree.
- Letter of references.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Civic engagement letter.