Eric Bleumink Scholarships For International Students aims to provide educational support for students who wish to proceed in their postgraduate career in any discipline at the university.
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential ranking lists.
If you’ve consistently excelled in your academics and achieved exceptional grades throughout your educational journey, you’re more likely to succeed in this opportunity. Make sure you seize it!
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
Value & Duration of Award:
- The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
- The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligibility: Interested Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How To Apply: The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.