The University of Warwick is providing 250 scholarships to exceptional students who hold an offer for a degree program. These Awards will include the following amounts:
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course.
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course.
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full tuition fees
Number of Awards: 250
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be self-funded.
- Be classed as an ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick starting in 2021 before the UCAS application deadline of 15 January 2021.
- Hold an offer to begin an undergraduate degree programme in 2021, in any subject area(including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course)
- Provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
How To Apply: Eligible international students who secure an offer to study an undergraduate degree at the University of Warwick will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the scholarship. After that, you will need to submit your UCAS application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information