Do you want to pursue a degree program at The University of Strathclyde?
We are glad to announce that the University of Strathclyde, UK is offering the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship (FEES) program to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 11th August 2017.
To be taken at (country): UK
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Duration Of Program: One year
Value Of Scholarships: £3,600
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- be self-funded
- be holding an offer and looking to start their full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course at Strathclyde in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
- hold a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree to be considered (For Postgraduate Applicants)
- achieve an average of 75% + (or equivalent) in your high school grades to be considered. (For Undergraduate Applicants)
How To Apply: Please complete the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship application form and submit your completed application by email or by post:
Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship
Engineering Faculty Office
JW603, James Weir Building
University of Strathclyde
75 Montrose Street
Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Applicants should write no more than 500 words on why you should receive a Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship. Application forms and relevant academic transcripts should be returned as early as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information