The Global Leaders Scholarship has been established to encourage and support international students from selected regions to study undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle (Australia)
The University of Newcastle in Australia is providing an award of a total value of $10,000 for a two year (or more) program of full-time study; $7500 for a one-and-a-half-year program of full-time study; and $5,000 for a one year program of full-time study to all the outstanding applicants.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia
Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: 50
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours), Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Laws (Honours), or Business Analytics
- Juris Doctor
- MBA (Global)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, the University of Newcastle as a new student or via an approved University of Newcastle pathway (eligible programs exclude ELICOS only, Non-Award, MPhil, PhD).
- Be an international full-fee paying student from Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia
How To Apply: Applicant must have to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate, after that no application is required for this application and students will be automatically awarded.
Visit The Official Website For More Information