Are you interested in Pursuing a degree program in India? If yes, here is one
The KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is offering Half-Fee scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University Odisha, India
Eligible Fields of Study: Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses (see link below) except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses.
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate Taught
Number Of Awardees: Not stated
Value Of Scholarship: Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which includes accommodation and food.
Duration Of Scholarship: Duration of Course
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have a valid passport
- Preference will be given to applicants from financially challenged background.
- have applied or applying to KITT University
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Click here TO APPLY
The following documents are required during application:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).
Please mail in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Provider: KIIT University, India