Applications are invited for the 52 Academic Excellence International Awards which will be provided to individuals who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the University of Newcastle – Australia
The scholarships will be available to students progressing from year 1 to year 2, from year 2 to year 3, and from year 3 to year 4 (in four-year degree programs). They will be awarded to domestic and international students on the basis of academic excellence and will be worth $10,000 each.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: 52
Eligible Field of Studies: The funding opportunity is open for an undergraduate degree in Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Education and Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Faculty of Health and Medicine, and Faculty of Science
- Applicants must have achieved an Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank of 85 or higher, with adjustment factors not included
- Applicants must be enrolled in any undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least 40 units each semester.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of Distinction average to be considered for this Scholarship (doe
- Applicants have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How To Apply: Applicants are recommended to be registered as a Bachelor’s degree at the university. After that, you do not apply for this award. No application is required for this application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information