The King’s College London, UK is accepting applications from individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London
Application Deadline: 14th January 2019
Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: £9,000 each year. The bursary covers only part of the annual tuition fees and applicants should ensure that they have sufficient means to cover the remaining tuition fees, as well as maintenance costs.
Duration of Program: 4 years
Eligible Field Of Study:
- BSc in Global Health & Social Medicine
- BA in Global Health & Social Medicine
Eligibility: All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September 2018, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply: There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 14th January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. Applications which are incomplete on receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
The successful candidates will be notified no later than 15th March 2019.
When offered a scholarship, you must also meet the following criteria for the scholarship to be awarded:
- Accept the University’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice by 2nd April 2019;
- meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer);
- enroll as a full time student on the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: King’s College