Applications are invited for the ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarships which is awarded to Individuals who wants to pursue a degree at Griffith University, Australia.
This scholarship program encourages excellence in cinematography and supports the ongoing study of a talented student in the field of cinematography, with a focus on documentary.
Application Deadline: November 21, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship is valued at $25,000, paid in installments, and an intensive internship with the ABC News camera crew for a total period of 6 weeks.
- Applications must hold an undergraduate degree in film or a related field, with a proven track record in cinematography
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to cinematography as the primary focus of their career
- Applicants must enroll or be enrolled in the Masters of Screen Production, to commence study in 2019 specializing in cinematography.
How To Apply: To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Tertiary education history – must hold an undergraduate degree in film or a related field, with a proven track record in cinematography
- Personal statements
- Career goals and aims – what are your career aspiration?
- Experiences – outline your commitment to the craft and your desire for cinematography and camera work to be the focus of your career.
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please use only the following formats – pdf, word, jpeg, or excel, we can only guarantee these formats will be accepted).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) – including details of your creative work to date, as well as your education and employment history (optional)
- Other attachment – include details of your portfolio
Visit The Official Website For More Information