The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is Providing Scholarships to Interested applicants who wants to undergo a degree program in universities in low and middle income countries around the Commonwealth.
Application Deadline: 11th March 2018 at midnight GMT.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Low and Middle Income Countries
To be taken at (Universities): The following universities in Low and Middle Income countries:
- Bangladesh – University of Dhaka, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Botswana – University of Botswana, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Ghana – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), two scholarships available (all Master’s courses)
- Ghana – University of Ghana, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Pakistan – COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), two scholarships available (all Master’s courses)
- Rwanda – University of Rwanda two scholarships available (Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Conservation, Medicine)
- Swaziland – University of Swaziland, two scholarships available (Animal Science, Conservation Ecology, Crop Science, Family Nursing Practice, Horticulture and Midwifery courses only)
- Tanzania – University of Dar es Salaam, one scholarship available (Agriculture, Economics, Engineering and Technology, ICT, Mathematics and Natural Resources courses only)
- West Indies – University of the West Indies, one scholarship available (various Master’s courses)
Number of Awardees: 13
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships are fully-funded. They provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- Applicant must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the host country (See list of commonwealth countries in link above).
- Applicant must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click the Scholarship Webpage link below For more information about each university scholarship and to apply.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)