The ACU is pleased to announce that ACU member, Coventry University, UK, will host two Fellowships in 2020. As part of the ACU’s established Fellowships programme, two Coventry University Fellowships are available to academic staff to support research mobility between Coventry University and ACU member institutions in Africa and India.
Application Deadline: 5th November at 23:59 UTC.
Eligible Countries: India & African countries
Number of Awards: 2
Duration of Award: One-time award
How To Apply: Applicants should first identify and contact a potential collaborator at Coventry University to obtain their consent to the collaboration before submitting the online application form. Applicants are encouraged to contact potential collaborators directly. If assistance is needed in identifying a suitable collaborator for the fellowship, applicants can send a short summary of their research to the following contacts:
- Centre for Agroecology and Water Resilience – contact Michel Pimbert, Executive Director
- Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations – contact David Mcllhatton, Interim Director
- Institute of Future Transport & Cities – contact Rohit Bhagat, Professor of Electrochemical Energy Storage
As part of the application form, applicants must:
- Summarise the work they plan to carry out during the fellowship, and how the collaboration will benefit the project.
- Describe the likely impact of the fellowship work
- Explain how they expect the fellowship to benefit their own professional development
- List the planned outputs of the fellowship
- Submit a time plan of the work (to cover at minimum February to July 2021)
- List the costs associated with the fellowship. These can include staff time, consumables, internet access and data, equipment, research data management, impact and engagement and open access. Please note that no travel will be funded as the fellowships are intended for virtual collaboration only.
- Submit a letter or email of support from their head of department at their home institution
- Submit a letter or email of support from the collaborator at Coventry University
Visit The Official Website For More Information